A coalition of marriage equality groups are proud to offer you a very unique experience. To help members of the grassroots community learn the inner workings of running an effective campaign and how to ultimately repeal proposition 8, the OUT West Coalition presents “Campaign Bootcamp”! This two day event will teach you the nuts and bolts of how to run a campaign from experts who have won at the ballot box. Register today to reserve your seat!
- DAY 1: Participants will be given an overview of how a campaign operates including effective use of media strategies, polling, new media and a variety of other critical topics.
- DAY 2: Participants will break into two of four tracks where they will focus in-depth on four critical areas of a campaign: Field, Political/New Media Organizing, Finance and Communications.
- Saturday, September 12 – 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Sunday, September 13 – 8:30 am – 5:15 pm
- LOCATION: University of Southern California (USC), participants will receive confirmation email with location details and information.
You must pre-register for this event and you must commit to attending both days of the training. Space is limited and is on a first come, first serve basis. Register today to reserve your spot!